About the Telework Congress
Monday 12 November 2012, the University of Melbourne
Basement Theatre, 198 Berkeley St, Carlton
The Australian National Telework Congress 2012 will be the opening event of Australian Telework Week which runs from 12-16 November 2012, and aims to highlight the benefits teleworking provides to employees, employers and the community.
The Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Institute for a Broadband Enabled Society (IBES), Australian Industry Group (Ai Group), Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA), Cisco ANZ and Telstra are partnering to support Telework Congress 2012
The Congress is aimed at increasing the awareness of telework within different industry verticals by promoting:
- Productivity benefits of telework
- Improved customer service outcomes of telework
- Cost saving outcomes directly attributable to telework
- Increased workforce participation enabled through flexible working arrangements and
- The positive impact telework has on future cities, including sustainability, transport and addressing divides between inner urban, outer suburban and regional Australia.
The Telework Congress was webcast, access the proceedings here: http://tinyvio.com/Telework_Congress_2012
View images from the Congress at Flickr.
Join the telework conversation on Twltter via #NTWau